These are so cute! I think I might want to order one from you. Remember the Christmas one we did? It was of me and Nick in pj's with santa hats on? My sister loves it and never got an 'Our First Christmas' ornament and I told her I would make her one but never did. So I thnk it will be easier if I have you make me one instead. What do you charge? If you want to email me, that's fine too. Then I can get the specifics to you. I think this is a good thing for you to do to make some extra money. You do such a good job. Anyways, let me know!
These little clay figures are hand-crafted to fit you! Select a style such as 'baseball' or 'book worm', then simply tell me these specifics: gender, hair color (curly or straight), eye color, skin color, favorite color. I will do my very best to combine all these things and create a LittleOne specially made for you.
Cost is $17 for a LittleOne already made add $5 extra if you want one custom made.
These are so cute! I think I might want to order one from you. Remember the Christmas one we did? It was of me and Nick in pj's with santa hats on? My sister loves it and never got an 'Our First Christmas' ornament and I told her I would make her one but never did. So I thnk it will be easier if I have you make me one instead. What do you charge? If you want to email me, that's fine too. Then I can get the specifics to you. I think this is a good thing for you to do to make some extra money. You do such a good job. Anyways, let me know!
ReplyDeleteLove them! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteKiya i am so glad you have a blog!!! These are awesome!!! I love them!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute, I love the nativity. Are you still making them?
ReplyDelete